Skid steer attachments come in handy, especially if you are a farmer, enjoy landscaping, gardening, and forestry professionals. Getting these attachments is a pure long-life investment that cuts the labor cost for a professional contractor whenever you need stubborn stumps or rocks on your site.
With the help of attachments, you can cut down several hours into minutes means a significant time saving while producing various capacities and specifications. A skid steer stump bucket deals in forestry background, and in this article, we would like to address the best stump bucket skid steer attachments trending in the market.
What is the work type of stump bucket?
A forestry professional is used in commencing with large trees and large stumps, while a farmer or a gardener needs to take time for small stumps and picking. There are several different stump removal buckets available for different needs. To maintain efficiency and safety in work, it is essential to consider the right skid steer to your stump bucket attachments.
Best stump bucket skid steer attachments
Stump bucket- severe duty
The newly severe-duty stump bucket is here to improve your original stump bucket and give blue diamonds a new look and the absolute heaviest duty stamps on the market. The extended profile and curved bottom work very quickly, saving time for many people, including us.
It reaches far under the stamp and tears the roots with the located teeth available at the side of the bucket.
Reasons to consider stump bucket severe duty
- It helps use the machine’s weight instead of relying on lift capacity. Using this crowbar effect, you can increase what you break on your ground.
- The length of the stump bucket is the most extended bucket in the market with extra leverage. The size allows greater reach, which must be in the center of large stumps or dig ditches.
- It is a narrow floor on the bucket, while other stumps have a base that broadens as it forms a wedge effect.
- It weighs 443 pounds and has a 4-inch square reinforcement tube with ECH replaceable excavator teeth.
- It comes with backward-curved teeth for the side and pulling out roots for a half steel construction of double-layered areas surrounded by a 1″ x 8″ cutting edge for strength.
Stump bucket-extreme duty
Extreme duty stump bucket is designed to compact track loaders to cut roots and trenches and remove stumps. The bucket is detailed with CNC plasma cut teeth on a milled cutting edge.
Reasons to consider an Extreme duty stump bucket
- It is excellent for digging stumps, roots, and rocks. Also, for exploring shallow footing for foundation work and small ditches for irrigation work.
- The extra-wide stump lets you clear cradle large trees and waste without leaving anything on the ground.
- The bucket is built for the most dominant skid steer attachments, and its maximum strength allows the heaviest and irregular shapes to load.
- It comes with a hydraulic thumb that increases the versatility of the attachments.
- It helps dig stumps and demolition, storm clean-up, loading logs, and scrap, and pick up the rocks.
Which attachment you want entirely depends upon your industry. But you will never go wrong when you buy trusted blue diamond attachments.
Whether you pick an attachment or invest in the next mini digger for sale that you see, modern equipment can make your job so much easier!